What is the minimum spend for a delivery?
The minimum spend for each Delivery order is $50.00 excluding the Delivery Fee.
$50 - $149.99 = $10.00 (inc GST)
$150 - $299.99 = $5.00 (inc GST)
$300.00+ = Free Delivery
What delivery windows are available?
All deliveries are made between 10am and 6pm
What are your servicing areas?
What day do you do your delivery?
What is the cut-off time for guaranteed same week delivery?
Order on or before Thursday 5:00PM
Why are some products charged at maximum possible weight?
At Madam Seafood, we pride ourselves for supplying the freshest seafood and produce possible. Therefore, we don't have stocks sitting in our store ready to be ordered by customers. Instead, we only process stocks right before delivery. This means various products, such as fillets and whole fish's weights are unknown until the day of the delivery. In order to prevent sending out last minute payment requests to our customers, which is likely to cause delays, we've asked customers to authorise a maximum amount a specific product could cost in advance to ensure we can process payments immediately after having the product's actual weights. Rest assured we only charge for what you will receive.
What if I am not at home for delivery?
Apartments and Townhouses
It is expected that someone will be available at home to receive the goods. If no one is at home, our driver will attempt to call you on your number for permission to leave the delivery unattended in the common area (customer to bear their own risk). If however, we can’t contact you, your order will returned to store, and you will have the option to come and collect from our store or schedule a dedicated re-delivery at $50.00.
It is expected that someone will be available at home to receive the goods. If no one is at home, our driver will attempt to call you on your number. If however, we can’t contact you, our driver will leave the delivery somewhere out of sight on your property, however we do not bear any risks of lost parcels.
Why was my order cancelled?
There may be several reasons as to why your order was cancelled:
- If we unfortunately do not have the stock you've ordered, we will cancel your order;
- If you have ordered a random weight product and have not authorised a payment within 24 hours before delivery;
- If your delivery address is outside of our delivery zones - refer to Terms and Conditions (Shipping) page;
- Your order was made after the cut-off time for same week delivery - refer to Terms and Conditions (Shipping) page.
If you believe we've made a mistake in cancelling your order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
I haven't received my refund, what should I do?
Depending on the nature of the refund, it could take a few business days.
- If the refund is related to weight difference, then please take a look at the original transaction in your bank statement on the date of purchase as that figure is likely to have been adjusted to the correct amount, so a separate refund transaction will not be shown.
- If the refund is related to an order cancellation, then the original transaction will be reversed.
- If the refund is related to a product issue, then a separate refund transaction will be shown in your bank statement around 3 business days after the refund confirmation.
If you still have any issues, please contact us via email@example.com and advise us of your order number so we can investigate for you.
When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card is only charged within 24 hours of a scheduled delivery. When you checkout on our website, you are authorising your financial provider to allow us to take a once-off payment when your order has been confirmed.
If I want to amend or cancel my order, what do I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line "Request to cancel/amend order ######" for processing by one of our staff.
Alternatively, you can contact us via Whatsapp by scanning the below QR code or clicking here.
Note: Any orders due for delivery within 24 hours cannot be amended or cancelled.